Conference Outline and Program Structure
The Call for Submissions for the OUI 2020 is open now! All relevant information to prepare your submission is here.
The International Open and User Innovation Conference is the leading academic conference on Open and User Innovation. Researchers from various disciplines (such as innovation management, strategic management, organization design, marketing, intellectual property right management, entrepreneurship, and public policy) meet annually to exchange recent research findings and plans related to Open and User Innovation.
Conference Tracks for the OUI 2020 Include
- Open Social Innovation: Healthcare, Sustainability, and Societal Challenges;
- Open and User Innovation Platforms;
- Lead users, Toolkits, and User Identification;
- Firms‘ Capabilities and Interaction for Open and User Innovation;
- Crowdsourcing and Distributed Problem Solving;
- Crowdfunding and User Entrepreneurship;
- Institutions, Innovation Law, and Intellectual Policy;
- Open Software, Open Hardware, and Makers;
- Diffusion of Open and User Innovation;
- The Internet of Production: Industry 4.0, User Process Innovation, and Data Ecosystems.
There are possibilities to give a full paper presentation (15 minutes plus discussion) or a short presentation (4 minutes pitch of your ideas).
The Call for Submissions is open now! Please find all relevant information here: http://oui.open-innovation.com/call-for-submissions/