Conference Outline and Program Structure
The International Open and User Innovation Conference is the leading academic conference on Open and User Innovation. Researchers from various disciplines (such as innovation management, strategic management, organization design, marketing, intellectual property right management, entrepreneurship, and public policy) meet annually to exchange recent research findings and plans related to Open and User Innovation.
Conference Tracks for the OUI 2020+1 Include
- Open Social Innovation: Healthcare, Sustainability, and Societal Challenges (including OUI reactions to Covid-19);
- Open and User Innovation Platforms;
- Lead users, Toolkits, and User Identification;
- Firms‘ Capabilities and Interaction for Open and User Innovation;
- Crowdsourcing and Distributed Problem Solving;
- Crowdfunding and User Entrepreneurship;
- Institutions, Innovation Law, and Intellectual Policy;
- Open Software, Open Hardware, and Makers;
- Diffusion of Open and User Innovation;
- The Internet of Production: Industry 4.0, User Process Innovation, and Data Ecosystems.
There are possibilities to give a full paper presentation (10-15 minutes plus discussion) or a short presentation (4 minutes pitch of your ideas). Interested in presenting your latest research at OUI2020+1? Then please follow the link to the submission system and fill out the submission form by March 1, 2021: https://forms.gle/APsYkSJhdQski3Xg8