Call for Papers & Abstracts
The International Open and User Innovation Conference is the leading academic conference on Open and User Innovation. Researchers from various disciplines (such as innovation management, strategic management, organization design, marketing, intellectual property right management, entrepreneurship, and public policy) meet annually to exchange recent research findings and plans related to Open and User Innovation.
Conference Tracks for the OUI 2020 Include
- Open Social Innovation: Healthcare, Sustainability, and Societal Challenges;
- Open and User Innovation Platforms;
- Lead users, Toolkits, and User Identification;
- Firms‘ Capabilities and Interaction for Open and User Innovation;
- Crowdsourcing and Distributed Problem Solving;
- Crowdfunding and User Entrepreneurship;
- Institutions, Innovation Law, and Intellectual Policy;
- Open Software, Open Hardware, and Makers;
- Diffusion of Open and User Innovation;
- The Internet of Production: Industry 4.0, User Process Innovation, and Data Ecosystems.
There are possibilities to give a full paper presentation (15 minutes plus discussion) or a short presentation (4 minutes pitch of your ideas).
Submissions are in form of extended abstracts via the submission page opening in late 2019. Check back for details here!
Opening Keynote Speakers!
Our opening keynote speakers will be Prof. Henry Chesbrough, UC Berkeley, and Prof. Eric von Hippel, MIT, providing together a true collaborative and inclusive perspective on Open (and) User Innovation!