We are looking forward to receiving submissions BEFORE MARCH 1, 2021 to the following conference tracks:
- Open Social Innovation: Healthcare, Sustainability, and Societal Challenges (including OUI reactions to COVID-19)
- Open and User Innovation Platforms;
- Lead users, Toolkits, and User Identification;
- Firms‘ Capabilities and Interaction for Open and User Innovation;
- Crowdsourcing and Distributed Problem Solving;
- Crowdfunding and User Entrepreneurship;
- Institutions, Innovation Law, and Intellectual Policy;
- Open Software, Open Hardware, and Makers;
- Diffusion of Open and User Innovation;
- The Internet of Production: Industry 4.0, User Process Innovation, and Open Data Ecosystems.
Like in the previous years, two types of contributions are invited:
- Full paper presentations (10-15 minutes plus Q&A) – to report research that has been completed
- Short presentations (4 minutes) – to present a research idea, seek research collaboration, describe a research design, or report work-in-progress.
The submission system provides you all information how to structure your submission (you don’t need to write a paper, but will provide an abstract and answer four additional questions about your research).
Interested in presenting your latest research at OUI2020+1? Then please follow the link to the submission system and fill out the submission form by March 1, 2021: https://forms.gle/APsYkSJhdQski3Xg8